Wednesday 22 April 2015

Little Choices

We tend to overlook the 'little' choices; should I refresh my lipstick?, should I wear this? Should I cook that? Should I embrace him? Should I carry her? Very minor looking things! But these go a long way in making life more pleasurable or miserable. It is surely the little things that make the big things.

So then it is important to bear in mind our purpose and therefore our motivation, If we have none, it would be great to find some. We would be way better off having love as our motivation, as everything else will at some point be meaningless.

Love for God, regardless of who is watching and love for our neighbour, family and friend. 2 Corinthians 2:15 "For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing" May we be pleasant ones, pleasurable ones, blessed ones, making life worth living  right for those around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment