Thursday 11 June 2015

Surrender

Surrender of our situations and of our lives to God is a beautiful thing. It means just letting go to God.

It takes humility to surrender. But if we are surrendering to God, who is immeasurably stronger than we are, it ought to be a source of relief for us. We should be running to Him in surrender because He loves us more than our minds can grasp, and would love to be in control of our situations and of our lives. 

Louie Giglio tried to show us a glimpse of the greatness of God in this video and it was mind blowing... God's greatness is unfathomable for us.


Psalm 131 "My heart is not proud, O LORD, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have stilled and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with its mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me. O Israel, put your hope in the LORD both now and forevermore"


In surrendering to God we will find rest. Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

So give to God whatever is burdening you. And also give God your life, allow Him full access to your heart and you will be amazed at the things He will do in you.